BBerri Juices are certified 100% organic. You will find on the bottles the European BIO logo (in Europe) or the NOP logo (in the USA).
The organic/BIO logo guarantees that…
– The production respects nature.
– The products are produced in a sustainable way.
– The operators are controlled once per year by control bodies or control authorities to ensure that they respect all organic rules and all health and consumer protection rules.
– Genetically modified organisms are not allowed in organic agriculture.
– There are strict limitations to the use of chemical pesticides and fertilizers, antibiotics.
– Organic processing strictly limits the use of food additives and processing aids and other inputs.
Whenever you buy organically certified food, you can be confident that it has been produced in accordance with strict EU (EU logo) or US (NOP logo) environmental and animal welfare rules, and is checked regularly.
All organic blueberries of Bberri Juices are produced next to the juice processing plant, in EntreRios Farms, the sister company of the juice.
Our company VirtusNatura Chile SpA is certified Fair for Life Fair Trade by IMO, Switzerland. What does that mean? That means that we care about our workers, their families and our nearby communities. We care about providing a safe and nice place to work, with fair working conditions. Social responsibility standards are part of our DNA and our goal is to allow social development of our workers, their families and our nearby communities.
This is possible thanks to the commitment of its directors and to a Fair Trade Premium that we get for each fair trade certified BBerri bottle sold.
Certified Organic and Fair Trade | Pure juice made only from berries | No added sugar | No additives, no artificial colors | Non-GMO | Extremely rich in polyphenols, source of antioxidants | Not made from concentrate